Continuing Education - Audit, Listening In
Enroll in regular session UCCS courses on a space-available basis. Learn from some of UCCS' most distinguished professors. Our lifelong learner programs are non-credit and do not count toward a certificate or degree program.
***Fall 2021: UCCS will be offering courses on campus again. Listening In and Audit Students may request to enroll on a space available basis after August 6.***
Try these convenient online education opportunities:
Ed2Go Online Courses -6-week online courses at an affordable price
Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) -Hundreds of FREE online courses
Choose A Course
The following courses are not available for Audit Program/Listening In:
Extended Studies courses, Lab (computer, biology, and chemistry), Materials Intensive courses, and Freshman Seminars.
One week before the semester starts... E-mail your course request with your UCCS Student ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon confirmation of space availability and permission is granted by the professor, you will be registered officially in the University student database.
- via e-mail to email@example.com from the professor
Deadline and Cancellation/Refund Policy
Registration is closed after the second week of the semester.
You can receive a 100% refund if you cancel a class during the first two weeks of the semester. No refunds are issued after the second week of the semester.
To Pay my Bill:
- Log into myUCCS Student Portal
- Under Student Financials (Bursar), click on "Pay Your Bill"
- On the "Student Financial Services" page, click "Make Payment"
- Enter the payment amount and payment method and click on "Continue"
- Provide payment information for the selected method and click "Continue"
- Confirm the payment information and click "Confirm"
- Payment is now complete. Please print and keep all receipts for you records
A service fee on credit card/debit card transactions in the amount of 2.75% of the credit card/debit card payment will be charged on your student account. Visit Bursar Office for additional information.
Expectations should be established with the Professor:
- Each course/professor has varying requirements for Audit Program/Listening In participants. The course professor and student should meet at the beginning of the semester to determine if both have the same expectations regarding pre-requisites, participation in class discussions, class work and assignments.
- Audit Program/Listening In students must adhere to all university student policies. Refer to: STUDENT CLASSROOM/COURSE-RELATED BEHAVIOR POLICY
View and/or purchase the required textbooks for your class, visit the Bookstore website and utilize the Textbook search tool in the upper left portion of the screen, "Purchase & Rent Textbooks".
All UCCS parking lots require a parking permit. Permits must be paid for either online (preferred option) or in the Parking Office. Online payments can be made by either choosing to pay with a credit card or choosing to simply place the permit on your student account. Payments at the Parking Office can be made with cash, check, or credit card.