Continuing Education - Audit, Listening In
Enroll in regular session UCCS courses on a space-available basis. Learn from some of UCCS' most distinguished professors. Our lifelong learner programs are non-credit and do not count toward a certificate or degree program.
***Spring 2024: Listening In and Audit students may request to enroll on a space available/professor approval basis after January 2, 2024, for regular semester classes. PLEASE NOTE: The UCCS campus and our office will be closed from December 25, 2023, through January 1, 2024.***
Try these convenient online education opportunities:
Ed2Go Online Courses -6-week online courses at an affordable price
Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) -Hundreds of FREE online courses
Choose A Course
The following courses are not available for Audit Program/Listening In:
Extended Studies courses, Lab (computer, biology, and chemistry), Materials Intensive courses, and Freshman Seminars.
Two weeks before the semester starts... E-mail your course request with your UCCS Student ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your class choice to Lifelong@uccs.edu. The Academic Outreach staff will contact the professor to determine permission and space availability.
Upon confirmation from the professor, you will be contacted by Academic Outreach via email to register officially in the University Student Portal.
Deadline and Cancellation/Refund Policy
Registration is closed after the second week of the semester.
You can receive a 100% refund if you cancel a class during the first two weeks of the semester. No refunds are issued after the second week of the semester.
To Pay my Bill:
- Log into myUCCS Student Portal
- Under Student Financials (Bursar), click on "Pay Your Bill"
- On the "Student Financial Services" page, click "Make Payment"
- Enter the payment amount and payment method and click on "Continue"
- Provide payment information for the selected method and click "Continue"
- Confirm the payment information and click "Confirm"
- Payment is now complete. Please print and keep all receipts for you records
A service fee on credit card/debit card transactions in the amount of 2.75% of the credit card/debit card payment will be charged on your student account. Visit Bursar Office for additional information.
Expectations should be established with the Professor:
- Each course/professor has varying requirements for Audit Program/Listening In participants. The course professor and student should meet at the beginning of the semester to determine if both have the same expectations regarding pre-requisites, participation in class discussions, class work and assignments.
- Audit Program/Listening In students must adhere to all university student policies. Refer to: STUDENT CLASSROOM/COURSE-RELATED BEHAVIOR POLICY
View and/or purchase the required textbooks for your class, visit the Bookstore website and utilize the Textbook search tool in the upper left portion of the screen, "Purchase & Rent Textbooks".
All UCCS parking lots require a parking permit. Permits must be paid for either online (preferred option) or in the Parking Office. Online payments can be made by either choosing to pay with a credit card or choosing to simply place the permit on your student account. Payments at the Parking Office can be made with cash, check, or credit card.